Monday, May 26, 2008

african art antiques shop stay

african art antiques shop stay

Bruneaf 2008 and related events

David Norden, an independent dealer not a member from any organisation invites you in Brussels from 4 to 8 June 2008 as a guest of Antiques Carl Reyntens at the rue Watteeu 27, 1000 Brussels (click to find me on the Google map - it is close to the perroquet). I have found some fine pieces, like a XVIIIth century Bamileke Cup; a Tschokwe mask from the Stapelen Museum; and much more ....
Maybe I'll do a little online presentation and another newsletter before the Brussels events if I find the time. I will also present some fine photography by my wife Sylvie Verhaeghe who also participates in the "festival de la photographie" in Arles this summer.

David Norden
Tel +32 3 227.35.40

No comments: